Gas Professionals Meeting: Call for Papers
The largest three-day international gas conference & exhibition in South-East Europe will once again gather about 600 distinguished gas and energy experts and managers from about 230 gas companies and institutions, about 45 exhibitors from more than 20 countries who will discuss the current gas and energy topics.
- Invited Presentations and Panel Discussion: The Future of Energy Ranging from a Low-Carbon Strategy and Secure Supply to Environmental Protection and Economic Development;
- Aspects of a Future Energy Strategy and Distributed Energy Generation;
- Development of the Croatian Gas Infrastructure (Gas Pipelines, Compressor Stations, Gas Storages and the LNG Terminal);
- Gas Utilisation and Reduction of CO2 Emissions;
- The Scope of the Croatian Gas Infrastructure (Istria, Croatian Coastal Region and Dalmatia);
- Introductory Talks and a Panel Discussion: Supplying Gas in a Fully Liberalized Gas Market and the Consolidation of Gas Suppliers;
- The Inspection, Repair and Maintenance of Gas Networks Operating at Different Pressures;
- Liquiefied Gases and Transport (Maritime, Road and Air);
- Gas Meters, Inacurate Metering and Network Losses;
- Regulations and Rules of the Profession for Safe and Efficient Gas Utilisation;
- A Poster Session from Various Fields of the Energy Industry.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- As an author of the scientific and professional paper (oral presentation);
- As an author of the scientific and professional paper (poster session);
- As an author of the round table (technical-commercial presentation).
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
All authors and co-authors are required to pay a registration fee amounting to €360. Organization of poster session is possible. If the Paper focuses on commercial or promotional issues it will be directed to a round table presentation, which is charged by a special price (Round table Order Form).
The inclusion of a specific topic in the final program, as well as the sequence of the topics, will depend on the quality and number of accepted papers. The selection of Papers will be based on a review of summaries by a special Croatian Gas Association Working group.
PAPER REGISTRATION is available HERE.
We kindly ask all the authors to submit the following (no later than 20th of December 2016):
- Title of the paper;
- Full name of author (of the principal author);
- Full name(s) of co-author(s);
- Full name of the person presenting the paper (presenter);
- Company name, adress, telephone number, fax number, author’s e-mail adress;
- Company name, adress, telephone number, fax number, co-authors e-mail adress;
- Title of the paper in English;
- Extended text summary in English (1 page text);
- Keywords in English.
- Title and summary submission: 20th December 2016;
- Notification to authors on acceptance of the paper: 20th January 2017;
- Final paper submission: 20th February 2017;
- Powerpoint presentation submission: 20th March 2017.
This event represents a unique opportunity for all gas companies, and any other company whose activity is related to the gas industry, to showcase their activities, products and technical solutions in front of 600 professionals, mainly managers of leading Croatian, European and international energy companies and thus create new business opportunities in a dynamic market with high growth potential.
POSSIBILITIES OF MARKETING PRESENTATION:
- Sponsorship and Co-sponsorship of Conference & Exhibition;
- Round table (Technical-Commercial Presentation);
- Advertising in the Proceedings (printed and online version);
- Roll up and Pop up Posters Exhibiting;
- Video Presentation or Video Clip on Video Wall;
- Media Partnership of Conference and Exhibition.
GAS EQUIPMENT EXHIBITION will be held simultaneously in the exhibition area in front of the conference hall and will gather about 45 exhibitors, mostly gas equipment manufacturers and traders from Croatia and abroad. Exhibitors have the opportunity to exhibit gas equipment in indoor and outdoor exhibition booths.
Exhibition Booth Rental is available here.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION with DISCOUNT is available here.
To find out more about the scope of the traditional gas event in Opatija, please read the review of the 31st International Gas Professionals Meeting held on 4th till 6th of May, 2016 in Opatija, Croatia.
For more information regarding the availability of exhibition booths and other ways of participation, please contact Anita Dubravica Baricevic, Croatian Gas Centre Ltd. by e-mail or phone: +385 (0)1 6189 590, fax: +385 (0)1 4636 735.
gazeo.com is a media partner of the event.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips