Terms and Conditions
In the Users&apos Terms and Conditions hereby, henceforth referred to as „Terms and Conditions”, the following notions should be understood as:
1. „Portal” - the www.gazeo.eu main page and all its subpages;
2. „Provider” - the owner of the Portal, i. e. Gazeo Paweł Stefanowski, Pogonowskiego 5/7 Str., 90-745 Lodz, Poland, Tax ID 947-102-05-50, CRO certificate 471523240;
3. „Portal User” - any Internet surfer, including Newsletter Service Users, who displays the Portal on his or her Web browser;
4. „Newsletter Service” - through it the Portal User will receive latest news from the Portal to the specified e-mail address. Using the service is possible under the condition that User gives his or her consent to have it activated;
5. „Newsletter Service User Agreement” - an agreement between the Provider and the Portal User on the basis of Terms and Conditions;
6. „Newsletter Service User” - any Internet surfer who has made an agreement with the Provider to use the Portal, thus activating the service.
II. General Terms.
The Terms and Conditions determine rules for rendering electronic services to Portal Users by the Portal. The services include using the newsletter service and other services offered by the Provider.
1. A person wishing to make an agreement with the Provider should fill in and send to the Provider an appropriate form available from the following WWW website: http://www.gazeo.eu/newsletter-gazeo.html. It is also necessary to make appropriate statements concerning acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, personal data processing and commercial information. By sending the form to the Provider you confirm acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The form&aposs obligatory fields include: e-mail address, region, field of business/profession and sex. Sending the form means offering the Provider to make an agreement aimed at gaining access to the Portal&aposs functions and services (the newsletter service).
2. The Provider then sends the person wishing to make an agreement with the Provider an e-mail containing an activation link for the newsletter service.
3. The agreement is made once the Provider&aposs e-mail is entered into the Portal User&aposs means of electronic communication in such a way that the Portal User can be acquainted with the contents of the e-mail. The agreement is made under the condition that the Portal User activates the newsletter service as stated below.
4. The newsletter service activation is conducted by means of clicking (by the Portal User) the activation link included in the e-mail sent to the Portal User to the e-mail address specified in the aforementioned form. The newsletter service activation is possible within 7 (seven) days from the moment of entering the aforementioned e-mail into the Portal User&aposs means of electronic communication in such a way that the Portal User can be acquainted with the contents of the e-mail.
Subscribing to the newsletter service is free of charge.
III. Other services.
The Provider reserves the right to introduce additional services for the Portal Users.
IV. Final provisions.
The Provider reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions should new services be introduced or existing services discontinued or should provisions of the law concerning the legal status between the Provider and the Portal User change. Should the Terms and Conditions change, the updated Terms and Conditions will be published through an appropriate subpage of the Portal.