The portal gazeo.eu, henceforth referred to as the „Portal”, attaches great weight to protecting personal data of its users. This approach is expressed in our attempt to explain the rules of privacy protection to the users of the Portal.
I. Personal data.
1. All personal data disclosed by the User in the newsletter service registration form and other personal data collected by the Portal is processed in accordance with the scope of permission granted by the User and the requirements of Polish law, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
1. Personal data is administered by Gazeo Paweł Stefanowski, Pogonowskiego 5/7 Str., 90-745 Lodz, Poland, Tax ID 947-102-05-50, CRO certificate 471523240.
2. The administrator may entrust processing the collected personal data of the Portal&aposs users to an outside agent on the basis of an agreement made with that agent in accordance with point 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997.
The user of the Portal has the right to access his or her personal data and verify or edit it, as well as delete it.
1. The Portal processes the user&aposs personal data within the scope necessary to establish, execute and discontinue the legal relation resulting from the agreement made between the user and the Portal.
2. The Portal, if the user gives consent, processes the user&aposs personal data for the Portal&aposs statistical and marketing purposes or by means of the Portal in favour of a third party. Personal data processing purposes include in particular sending commercial information to specified e-mail addresses.
The Portal reserves the right to send the user (to e-mail addresses specified by the user) e-mails concerning the Portal and its functioning, e. g.: information about new services provided by the Portal or season greetings.
Personal data collected by the Portal may be disclosed to competent authorities within the scope of the provisions of the law.
II. Cookie files.
For more information about gazeo.eu Cookies Policy visit this site.
III. System log data.
Information contained in system logs due to general Internet connection rules are used by the Portal&aposs hosting company for technical and statistical purposes.