Agenda of the 31st Meeting of Gas Professionals revealed
The three-day international gas conference and exhibition, the largest annual gas events in South-East Europe will gather more than 500 influential gas and energy experts, representatives of more than 200 gas companies, organizations and institutions. 60 speakers and 45 exhibitors from 20 countries have already confirmed their participation. Speakers include renowned experts from prominent Croatian and European universities and institutes. PRELIMINARY PROGRAM is available here. REGISTER NOW!
The most influential international gas event in South-East Europe will cover a number of current issues of gas industry like the effect of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions on gas and future energy systems, new technological solutions for gas and energy industries (hybrid solutions and the use of renewable energy sources), development of smart technologies for use in gas and energy systems and gas development projects in Croatia (LNG terminal, Ionian-Adriatic Pipeline, compressor stations etc.), panel discussion on the topic “Gas supply in a liberal market economy” and issues relating to gas meters and calibration equipment. Technical and economic issues relating to liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) will be tackled as well as the technical regulations and rules of the profession for safe and efficient use of gas.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EXTENSIVE CONFERENCE PROGRAM:
- Invited Presentations: The Effect of CO2 Emissions on Gas and Future Energy Systems- Paper Presentations and Panel Discussion
- D.Sc.Vladimir Jelavic, Head of Expert Project, Ministry of Environmental and Nature Protection of Republic of Croatia, "Basis for Development of Low-Carbon Strategy of Republic of Croatia until 2030 with a View to 2050 – Approach to Preparation and Current Results";
- D.Sc. Stevo Kolundzic, Croatian Gas Association, Croatia: "Market Position of Gas and Low Carbon Strategy";
- Prof. Catrinus Yepma, University of Groningen, Netherlands: "Offshore Wind Power and Gas Installations - Can it Be a Happy Marriage?";
- M.Sc. Lisa Andresen, Prof.Dr.Ing. Gerhard Schmitz, Hamburg University of Technology, Germany: "Dynamic Simulation of Coupled Gas and Electricity Grids with High Share of Renewable Energy".
- Planned Development Projects in Republic of Croatia(Pipelines, Compressor Stations and LNG Terminal)
- Vladimir Djurovic, Plinacro Ltd., Croatia: " Natural Gas in Croatia - Croatia in Natural Gas";
- Zoran Bulic, Hrvoje Krhen, Plinacro Ltd., Croatia: "Project of Constructing a Compressor Station on the Transmission System of Plinacro Ltd.";
- Marcel Kramer, president of Energy Delta Institute, Netherlands: "The Latest Developments in the LNG Trade".
- Introductory Speeches and Panel Discussion: "Gas Supply in a Liberal Market Economy"
- Pavao Vujnovac, Prvo plinarsko društvo d.o.o., Croatia: "The Influence of Liberalization and Natural Gas Market Development on Gas Supply in Republic of Croatia";
- Panel Discussion on the Topic: "Gas Supply in a Liberal Market Economy" with participation of representatives of Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency as well as representatives of gas suppliers and gas distributors.
To find out about other important conference topics, refer to the detailed agenda.
BOOK YOUR EXHIBITION SPACE NOW!
Only few more booths are available on the three-day advanced gas technology exhibition which will take place simultaneously in the exhibition area that surrounds the congress hall. The expo will gather more than forty exhibitors, mostly gas equipment manufacturers and traders from Croatia and abroad. Exhibitors have the opportunity to exhibit gas equipment in indoor and outdoor exhibition booths. Exhibition Floor Plan is available here.
The price of the lease of the exhibition unit includes: registration fee for one person, one printed and CD copy of the Proceedings, possibility of video presentation on the video wall in exhibition area, highlighting the company' s name on the conference program, brochure, Proceedings and roll up posters and free exhibition passes for 4 visitors (business partners of the Exhibitor) on a one-time basis.
ADVERTISE IN THE PROCEEDINGS
Proceedings (book and CD) will be distributed in 500 copies to all participants of the gas event. The available position for your advert is one the inside page. Prices and conditions for advertising and the order form are available at the official website.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips