BRC SDI 2.0 - more cars join the list
As of mid-September 2016, the following models have been added:
- Citroën C5 1.6T (5FV) 16V (115 kW) E5a SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Ford Fiesta EcoBoost 1.0i (P4JA) 12V (58 kW) E5b SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Ford Fiesta EcoSport 1.0T (M1JC) 12V (92 kW) E5b SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Ford Fiesta EcoSport 1.0T (M1JJ) 12V (92 kW) E5b SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Ford Focus 1.6T (JADB) 16V (110 kW) E5a SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Ford Focus EcoSport 1.0T (M2DC) 12V (74 kW) E5b SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Kia Sportage MY16 Facelift 1.6i (G4FD) 16V (99 kW) E6 SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Nissan Juke Dig-T 1.6T (MR16) 16V (147 kW) E5 SDI 2.0 - LPG;
- Skoda Superb 3.6T (CDVA) 24V (191 kW) E5 SDI 2.0 - LPG.
If you happen to own one of the above cars, feel free to consider finally getting it converted to run on autogas – a much more affordable and greener alternative to petrol. If you're not sure how much you can save on the operation, our Conversion Payback Simulator is here to help. Stay tuned for more additions as they come.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips