2017 AEGPL Congress
So, what are you waiting for? Mark in your agenda and start planning your trip – we look forward to meeting you in Lisbon!
Lisbon’s rich history mixed with its contemporary feel make it a trully unique city. Lisbon is easily reachable (only a few hours away from any European capital) and thus represents a great location for Europe’s biggest LPG event. You will be amazed by the colors of Lisbon and its variety of landscapes and heritage. Fado? Bacalhau? Lisbon is all that and much more. Come and discover it!
THE VENUE: LISBON CONGRESS CENTER
During the last 20 years, the Lisbon Congress Center has hosted many prestigious international events. It is located at Praça das Indústrias, just 20 minutes from the airport and a few minutes away from downtown. Located in a historic area near the Tagus River and the Belém Tower we are excited to host the 2017 AEGPL Congress at the Lisbon Congress Center.
PRELIMINARY CONGRESS PROGRAMME
- AEGPL Internal Meetings:
Tuesday, 20th June 2017 & Friday, 23rd June 2017
- Official Congress & Exhibition Opening:
Wednesday, 21st June 2017
- Congress & Exhibition:
Wednesday, 21st June & Thursday, 22nd June 2017
- For more information on the 2017 AEGPL Congress please contact:
2017 AEGPL Congress
Organising Secretariat c/o MCI France
24, rue Chauchat
75009 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0) 1 53 85 82 74
Fax: +33 (0) 1 53 85 82 83
- For general information:
Mr Jeoffrey Roussey
- For exhibition, sponsorship and advertising sales:
Mrs Catalina Mennel
- For exhibition logistics:
Mr Charles-Edgar Tallut
EUROPEAN LPG MARKET IN FIGURES
- 35 million tonnes of LPG consumed in 2014;
- 14 million vehicles powered with autogas;
- Over 7 million homes use LPG for heating;
- 1 million tonnes LPG consumed in Portugal;
- 300 service stations in Portugal.
AEGPL 2015 IN FIGURES
- 1500 attendees;
- 1400 sqm of exhibition area;
- Over 100 exhibiting companies;
- 17 sponsors;
- 70 countries represented.
As in many previous years, gazeo.com is a proud media partner of the event.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips