Rail Deliveries of Petroleum and Gas 2016
The conference is regularly attended by over 150 delegates, including representatives of the government, oil and gas companies, transport operators, oil refineries, oil terminals, carriage-constructing plants etc.
Amid high ruble fluctuation, unstable economy, growth of railway transport costs, as well as increase in oil and gas products export sales, the situation on Russia’s rail deliveries market requires to be discussed by all the players of the market.
Among key subjects of the conference are:
- Future perspectives on raw material extraction, production and sale of petroleum and gas refined products;
- New standards regulation for rail deliveries in Russia and its impact on transport of petroleum and gas refined products;
- Market of rail equipment operators for transport of oil products and LPG: structure, trends and forecasts;
- Tariff regulation for oil and LPG transportation;
- Antimonopoly regulation of rail road transportation;
- Logistics of oil and LPG deliveries in 2015 year. Dynamic of transportation loads, its redistributing on export and transit routes. Situation in sea ports and sea gates;
- Development prospects of freight rail transportation infrastructure, solutions of bottleneck problems while transporting oil products and LPG;
- Rail vehicles used for bulk liquids;
- International experience in rail deliveries of petroleum and gas refined products.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips