Natural Gas Vehicle Infrastructure Canada 2013
According to the event's organisers, over 300 decision makers are going to attend, so there will be a plenty of people to share views, ideas and news with. And the agenda is set to include:
- NGV Infrastructure Business Models;
- Marketing & Communication strategies;
- Technology Updates and Developments;
- Planning, Siting & Project Development approaches;
- Partnerships & Alliances.
Also, exclusive fleet case studies from the nation's leading NGV fleet operators will be presented and discussed and top policy makers from across Canada are going to discuss how they are working to move NGV's centre stage. The idea of home refuelling will be discussed as well.
The 1st annual Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Infrastructure Canada Conference & Exhibition will take place on October 1-2 2013 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Toronto, Canada.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips