NGV Global 2014 & ACT EXPO 2014 - two in one
The world’s leading natural gas conference is coming!
This year be ready for the 14th biennial NGV Global Conference and Expo. This year the NGV Global provides a lot of interesting activities. Besides Ride & Drive event with all represented weight classes of vehicles and off-site technical tours to natural gas fueling and project facilities, we can expect NGV educational sessions about:
- Global case studies from leading public and private fleets,
- The latest OEM and aftermarket technologies,
- Fuel supply, procurement, and infrastructure solutions,
- Emissions reductions and air quality improvement strategies,
- Total cost of ownership and residual values,
- Industry trends and key market drivers in the years ahead.
ACT EXPO 2014 – Alternative Clean Transportation
This impressive event brings together more than 3000 attendees from over the world (among others, from Poland, Italy, Germany, China and Argentina) – fuel providers, policymakers, fleets and technology companies. They gather to discuss most important topics and issues of rapidly evolving clean transportation industry, including:
- propane fueling infrastructure,
- light-duty diesel vehicles,
- alternative fuels for utility & service fleets,
- next generation hydrogen fuel cell vehicles,
- propane vehicle conversions.
At ACT EXPO 2014 all types of alternative fuels vehicles will be represented – electric, hybrid, natural gas, propane autogas and more. Attendees have an opportunity to learn how to reduce costs and emissions.
Do not miss the opportunity and join the events!
gazeo.com is a media partner of the events.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips