LPG Europe Summit 2017
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry’s latest challenges and business opportunities and, while focusing largely on LPG production and pricing in Europe, will also provide updates and future forecasts on LPG supply and demand trends. By highlighting the key sector’s marketing and promoting instruments, the conference will provide a holistic outlook on current and future business trends and applications.
Key industry players will give in-depth presentations and get involved in the Panel Discussions with senior level audience covering the most important topics in the market. The conference will also offer an exhilarating series of presentations, sessions and Q&A’s to deepen connections and move the sector forward.
Join us in London to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities. Topics that we will cover include:
- Production & Pricing of Propane, Butane & Naphtha - a European Perspective;
- Exploring the Connections Between LNG & LPG;
- Global LPG Trade & Supply Trends: Maximising International Business Opportunities;
- European LPG Markets: Challenges & Opportunities;
- LPG as an Alternative Energy Source & Fuel of the Future;
- Bio LPG – Benefits & Challenges;
- Key Challenges in Today`s LPG European Industry - Sharing Experiences Across LPG Supply Chain;
- Market Applications & Utilisations;
- Opportunities for LPG Use in Automotive Market;
- Expanding Market Possibilities: LPG as Petrochemical Feedstock & Alternative Heating Option;
- LPG Logistics and Health & Safety.
Our previous attendees include senior representatives from: SEA-Tank Terminal * Port Of Amsterdam * VTTI * Poten & Partners * MOL Group * Oiltanking Europe * Galpenergia * Antwerp Gas Terminal N.V. * Reola Gaas LTD * NOVE * Inspectorate Antwerp NV * E.ON Energie A.s. * FGEnergy * Vialle Autogas Systems B.V. * European Commission * Kiwa * Baringa LLP * COGEN Europe * Platts * DNV GL * Menecon (Consulting) Ltd * Delta-ee * Petrol D.d. and many more...
Who Will Attend? Senior LPG industry representatives, including LPG producers, traders & distributors, heads of LPG development & marketing, leading industry`s consultants & market analysts, vehicle manufacturers and petrochemical companies.
Registration Details: With an investment of £1,595 (ex. VAT) you can take advantage of becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Readers/Subscribers are entitled to a special discount on registration. For further information or to register your attendance, contact Mado Lampropoulou quoting ELPe2D10.
Marketing Department, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0607
We welcome you to join our leading experts at LPG Europe Summit 2017!
Please visit our website to see the event’s agenda.
gazeo.com is a media partner of the summit.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips