Green Transportation Summit & Expo 2016
The agenda will offer dense coverage of issues regarding all alternative fuels: natural gas, propane autogas, EVs, renewable diesel, DME and hydrogen. Fleets and subject matter experts will explore alt fuels through the lens of incentives/grants, policy mandates, refueling infrastructure and many other angles.
Additionaly, the organizers took care of some additional activities. The “Performance Ride & Drive” is a GTSE Exclusive and provides a unique attraction for fleet managers, policy makers, and media representatives, giving attendees a chance to roll up their sleeves and road test the very latest alternative fuel vehicle technologies on a real racetrack.
Participate and you will get the opportunity to attend the following panels:
- OEM Roundtable - Electric, Hybrid, Natural Gas, and Propane;
- High Horse Power - Truck operations, Tote Vessels (LNG), Drayage Trucks (CNG), Marine, and Locomotives;
- Clean Fuels Program, ZEV Program (Zero Emission Vehicle);
- State and Federal policy best practices (natural gas, electric, propane);
- Innovation for CNG vehicles and Fueling Stations;
- Alt Fuel technician training, certifications, industry standards, and Technical Schools;
- And many more...
More information concerning detailed agenda or sponsorship opportunities can be found at the event's official website. gazeo.com is a media partner of the event.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips