GasSUF 2014 - gas for transport once again!
At the GasSUF, visitors can learn about the latest developments in production of equipment for gas fuels and gas fuel storage, as well as methods for converting vehicles to run on gas fuels.
The exhibition will be divided into multiple sections, such as:
- Designing and construction of gas filling stations;
- Equipment for gas filling stations;
- Computer software, communication systems and pay for gas stations;
- Mobile gas tank trucks;
- Gas bottles;
- Equipment and technology for using LNG and CNG as a fuel;
- Alternative fuels in transport;
- Systems and equipment for diagnostics of automotive gas systems;
- Equipment for centers for conversion of vehicles for running on gas fuel;
- Cryogenic equipment.
The 2013 edition of the GasSUF brought together exhibitors from 85 leading companies from 15 countries and more than 1800 visitors from 23 countries from around the world – if these figures aren't impressive enough, then what is?
How many visitors and exhibitors will appear during this year's event? We shall find out in October!
More information concerning the event can be found at the official website.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips