Annual Gas Conference in Croatia
The largest gas event in South-East Europe will bring together 32 exhibitors from 7 European countries and about 500 gas experts from Croatia and other countries from over the world. Together they will discuss current energy and gas issues of the European and global industry. The summit will also explore planned development projects in Croatia (LNG terminal and new pipeline routes). The conference program is divided into nine interesting sessions.
Also, during the conference and exhibition, attendees will be able to take part in interesting discussion panels where prominent specialists will raise topics such as:
- Natural Gas Market Development in Croatia,
- Hybrid Technology and Efficiency,
- Energy Savings by Using Natural Gas Powered Fuel Cells for Microcogeneration,
- Efficient, Economical and Safe CNG Technologies,
- CNG Station Construction Projects in Croatia,
- and more
gazeo.com is a media partner of the event. Detailed agenda and more information about the event can be found at the official website.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips