10th NGV & Infrastructure Indonesia Forum
The 10th Natural Gas Vehicles & Infrastructure Indonesia Forum & Exhibition, taking place on 21-23 March 2016 at the Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia comes at a timely moment where the government is committed to use CNG for transport.
This event is co-located with the 3rd Biogas Indonesia Forum 2016.
Key factors constantly moving Indonesia in 2016 including:
- Government revised an existing regulation in November 2015 to prioritize gas for transport sector;
- Government committed to further develop CNG infrastructure in Indonesia;
- A clearer implementation for converter kits distribution in 2016;
- PT Pertamina and PT PGN appointed to further build NGV infrastructures and MRUs in 2016 for transport sector;
- Bus, Truck and Car OEMS rolling out dedicated CNG vehicles in Indonesia;
- Logistics companies moving towards converting existing fleets and utilizing CNG for their operations;
- Plantation companies is extending the usage of biogas to biomethane for transport fleets.
More information is available on the official website.
Hosted by the CNG Association of Indonesia (APCNGI), Asia Pacific Natural Gas Vehicles Association (ANGVA), Asia Pacific Biogas Alliance (APBA) and Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN), this practical forum and exhibition will bring together feasible and hands-on solutions suited for Indonesia’s unique marketplace.
PLUS! Extended activities on 22 March 2016 include:
- Site visit to newly built NGV facilities;
- Dedicated CNG truck demonstration.
gazeo.com is a media partner of the event.
- LPG and CNG cars
- Hybrids and EV's
- News and tips